PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION LAW
CUSTOMER&GUEST&VISIT&SUPPLIER&BUSINESS PARTNER REPRESENTATIVE OF A REAL PERSON LIGHTING TEXT/OF HOTEL AKOL
Akol Turizm İnş. and Tic. Inc. As (referred to as “Akol Hotel” or the company) our primary principles include protecting the fundamental rights and freedoms of our customers, guests, visitors, business partners and suppliers, as well as protecting the privacy of their private lives, ensuring and protecting information security; We wanted to inform you about "Protection of Personal Data". Akol Hotel reserves the right to update this Disclosure on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of changes that can be made in the current legislation.
Since your personal data may be collected pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and the European Union Data Protection Directive (“GDPR”), the collection method and legal reason for your personal data, the purposes for which your personal data is processed by our Company, the personal data We have an obligation to inform you about which third parties your data is disclosed/transferred to and for what purposes, and your rights that you can use as a data owner.
The target audience of this text is all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, excluding the employees of our Company or the employee candidates who have applied for a job in our Company.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED:
The personal data we obtain and process under KVKK is given below if you are our hotelguest and/or our visitor:
Identity Data: Name, surname, TR Identity No, Passport No, License Plate, Marital Status, Date, Gender,
Contact Data: E-mail address, address and phone number,
Physical Space Security Information: Camera recordings taken at the entrance to the physical space, during the stay in the physical space, etc.
Visual and Audio Data: Camera recordings,
Finance Information: IBAN number, etc.
Transaction Security Information: IP address information, website login and logout information, password and password information,
Customer transaction Information: Call center records, invoice, promissory note, check information, order information, demand information,
Risk Management: Information processed for the management of commercial, technical, administrative risks,
Other: Tour operators, travel agencies ,
Data Subject Person Group
Potential Product or Service Buyer
Product or Service Recipient
How and for what reasons do we collect your personal data? What are the Legal Reasons?
Your personal data; Technical communication files called “cookies” (small files placed on your hard drive) that allow our computers to automatically recognize you when you visit our website via our call center, corporate website, e-mail or other means, Tour operators, travel agencies, GDS reservations Information transmitted to our facilities via reservation systems and others, is stored in various ways, such as verbal, written or electronic media, through various channels such as physical forms at the time of guest check-in.
It can be processed based on the reasons stated in the 5th and 6th articles of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and the reasons for compliance with the law listed below.
Prediction in laws
• Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102,
• Tax Procedure Law No. 213,
• Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data,
• 4721 Turkish Civil Code No.,
• Law of Obligations No. 6098,
• Law on Protection of Consumers No. 6502,
• Law No. 5442 on Provincial Administration,
• Regulation of Publications on the Internet No. 5651 and Law on Combating Crimes Committed Through These Publications
• Law on Reporting Identity Number 1774,
For What Purposes Do We Process Your Personal Data?
Your personal data obtained by us in accordance with the law, to fulfill our legal obligations, to carry out commercial relations with our business partners, suppliers, within the scope of the Company's legitimate interests and without harming your rights, It is processed for the purpose of carrying out service procurement processes.
Your personal data will be kept for the maximum period of time required for the purpose for which they are processed or specified in the relevant legislation, and for the statutory limitation periods. The retention period may vary depending on the personal data categories and processing purposes.
- Execution of Emergency Management Processes
- Execution of Access Authorities
- Execution of Activities in Compliance with the Legislation
- Execution of Finance and Accounting Affairs
- Ensuring Physical Space Security
- Follow-up of Legal Affairs and its Execution
- Execution of Communication Activities
- Execution / Audit of Business Activities
- Execution of Occupational Health / Safety Activities
- Execution of Business Continuity Activities
- Goods / Services Sales Execution of Post-Support Services
- Execution of Goods / Service Sales Processes
- Execution of Goods / Services Production and Operation Processes
- Execution of Risk Management Processes
- Execution of Marketing Activities
- Execution of Customer Relationship Management Processes
- Execution of Storage and Archiving Activities
- Execution of Contract Processes
- Follow-up of Requests / Complaints
- Execution of Marketing Processes of Products / Services
- Ensuring the Security of Data Controller Operations
- Providing Information to Authorized Persons, Institutions and Organizations
- Execution of Management Activities
- Creation of Visitor Records
- Execution of processes related to accommodation service
Where Do We Transfer Your Personal Data?
Your data is not shared with unrelated third parties. Personal data of our guests are shared with the Police Department in accordance with the Identity Reporting Law; Private Law Persons and Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations can be shared with the business if requested in accordance with other legal regulations.
Personal data, limited to the purposes stated in this text, in case one of the conditions in paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law exists, directly or indirectly by the COMPANY in line with the above-mentioned purposes to our domestic shareholders, business partners, suppliers, for the purpose of conducting business processes. It can be transferred to its employees, legally authorized public institutions and organizations and legally authorized private legal persons, provided that necessary security measures are taken within the framework of the conditions specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
In the absence of one of the conditions in paragraph 2 of Article 5 of the Law, the transfer of Personal Data is subject to the express consent of the person concerned.
The rights you have in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK are as follows;
• To learn whether personal data is processed,
• Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
• To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in line with the relevant purpose.
• To know the third parties to which personal data is transferred in Turkey or abroad,
• To request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or unaccurately processed, and requesting that third parties this data is transferred be notified about the processes in this context.
• Requesting the deletion or termination of personal data within the framework of the terms in the Personal Data Protection Law and other relevant law provisions and requesting that the third parties this data is transferred be notified about the processes in this context.
• To object to the result revealed against the personhimself/herself by analyzing the processed data exclusively by means of the automic systems .
• To request loss recovery in the event of suffering a loss due to the processing of personal data against the law.
Your requests stated in your application will be finalized according to the characteristic of the request as soon as possible and no later than 30 (thirty) days without any charges, and the result will be notified to you in writing or electronically. However, in case the process requires an additional cost, you will be requested to pay the fee specified by the Personal Data Protection Board will be demanded and received from you
In case you want to use your rights you have in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK, you may submit your applications in mailing to “[email protected]” address with identifying documents or through a notary
public or with registered and reply paid letter
DATA SPEAKER CONTACT INFORMATIO
Akol Turizm İnş. Ve Tic. A.Ş.
Mersis Nr: 003000116000015
WEB Sayfası: www.hotelakol.com.tr
E-Mail: [email protected]
Address: Cevat Paşa, Kayserili Ahmetpaşa Cad. No:32 Merkez /Çanakkale